Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Instagram - Anyone else use it?

Featured Replies

So I downloaded the Instagram app for my Droid. I don't know how to share my whole album, or even look it up online, but I tied it to my Twitter account. If you have the instagram app, you can search for my account on there I think by searching for "PandaNuclear" (although I think it still comes us as NuclearPanda. lol)

Anyways, if you feel like following my Twitter account to see some occasional pictures or whatever you can. @PandaNuclear

I'd also be interested in following you on Instagram if you feel like posting your info here too.

  • Author

Yeah, it's basically just a camera app that has some cool filters for it. There's actually a lot of interesting pictures on the thing to be honest. I uploaded a bunch of pictures I took in Maine of the coast, abandoned forts, lighthouses and stuff and some other random things. I think I'll use it from time to time since I like taking pictures anyway.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.