April 4, 201214 yr comment_55727 What the!?!? Catapult dune buggy and hover-copter???Go check out all the previews from various sites. Go!http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=135367 Report
April 4, 201214 yr Author comment_55731 This video explains the new mission structure. No more completing a mission, turning it in and repeating it over and over. Also, a very cool electric shottie. Report
April 4, 201214 yr Author comment_55739 There's a bank included from the start of the game and a stash. Stash allows you to easily swap items back and forth between your different characters.Also, here's a raw gameplay video with no commentary Report
April 4, 201214 yr Author comment_55743 Really good video commentary about the enemies you've been seeing in all these other videos I posted.<br><br><iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.gamespot.com/videoembed/6369829" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe> Report
April 4, 201214 yr comment_55756 lol. The swimming pool comment was spot on PK. It's Xmas come early for PK. Report
April 5, 201214 yr Author comment_55800 Why am I not at PAX East!?I would hump the hell out of Maya, or place my junk in her open hand. Report
April 5, 201214 yr comment_55834 For the best PK. Would be you first and last short visit. Haha Report
April 6, 201214 yr comment_55890 This is going to be awesome!! I won't be buying anymore games till this comes out. Report
September 4, 201214 yr comment_63227 Too bad this releases on a Tuesday. You'll have it beat before I even get home from work. Haha. Report
September 4, 201214 yr Author comment_63237 I'm starting my single player character at midnight and not sleeping till noon. Report
September 4, 201214 yr comment_63248 Where was the trailer where Claptrap say's "boiiiyoiing" or something? I didn't watch it but saw you guys comment on it.Still can't wait. Report
September 4, 201214 yr Author comment_63249 I said it. It's because I get a chubby watching all the gameplay.In other news: It looks like the Season Pass is a go for me.Four pieces of campaign DLC will add to your Borderlands 2 experience after the game's release on September 18.Gearbox revealed their committment to releasing the extra content at their PAX Prime panel today. CEO Randy Pitchford noted to me that they'll be on par with the scope of something like Borderlands 1's General Knoxx DLC. Each one will run you $10. No other details were revealed, though Pitchford stated that the four DLCs will be self-contained experiences for either players looking to continue leveling after completing the main game, or to experiment with new alternate characters.Fans can get all four DLCs with the $30 Season Pass. Gearbox also announced that they would have more details by the release of the Mechromancer DLC, which arrives October 16.I was worried about weapon skins, etc being part of the pass. If they're for four packs like Knoxx, it's on! Report
September 4, 201214 yr comment_63253 Which after getting the game for $45 means $75 with all DLC, which isn't bad. Especially considering Borderlands actually has great DLC. Or at least the first one did, and hopefully that won't change. Sounds like they could start releasing smaller things like packs. Report
September 4, 201214 yr Author comment_63260 Gearbox has earned my trust, so I don't worry about dropping some cash on a season pass. I know they had some hiccups with the first game, but they rectified it all through their DLC. If it were Blizzard, though, they could just sit and spin and I'd save my money. Report
September 4, 201214 yr comment_63261 I'll probably end up getting the pass. I think I'll just wait until the first DLC is almost out though. No sense in spending the $30 now. Report
September 4, 201214 yr comment_63265 Does it mention how the pass will work on steam? Something you can prepurchase like a telltale series I guess? Report
September 4, 201214 yr Author comment_63268 You can pre-order the season pass on Steam. Went up yesterday, I think. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.