Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Shadowrun's Kickstarter!

Featured Replies

LoL PK, you beat me to it.

EVERYONE SUPPORT THIS!!!! Shadowrun is an absolutely amazing game setting, despite the horrible FPS version of it (which was only Shadowrun in name, not spirit).

I'm in for $100 for all the awesome swag and name in the credits. :)

Wow, they're already over $700k and they announced they're adding another playable class to the game. Riggers!!! SWEET!

If they hit a million (which I have no doubts about) they say they're going to add another whole explorable city. Go Harebrained Studios!

I loved the Shadowrun FPS! I want a sequel (ain't gonna happen).. however I am interested in another Shadowrun universe game.

As much as I liked the Shadowrun FPS, I have to admit the idea of having a "true" Shadowrun game come out makes me feel funny in the pants. lol

I'm stoked they are going back to its roots as an RPG. I loved the SNES and Genesis RPGs, and having a new and current one come out will be awesome!

  • 3 weeks later...

Wasteland 2 ended at over 2.9 Million. That's the one I worry about, especially since they're getting Obsidian involved. Obsidian pretty much ruins everything they touch. Shadowrun I don't have much anticipation for, so not too worried about it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.