May 13, 201016 yr comment_8336 Lol, I was just about to post this. Its a pretty kick *** trailer, this game has potential to do great. Also, its definitely a plus that they used a Nine Inch Nails song. So, yeah...I really liked the trailer, and I can't wait for the game. Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_8339 Soundtrack was GREAT. The game doesn't look as good as I had hoped. The kick gimmick is a bit, I don't know. Odd. Looks like the kick from the original Wolfenstein 3D. It has potential though. Give me a good single player story and I'm all over it. Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_8345 I've always liked the Unreal Tournament games, so for them to make a new-ish game and throw in a lot of UT elements I'm pretty excited. Looks cool for sure. I'll be checking it out. Report
May 13, 201016 yr Author comment_8401 Sort of reminds me of The Club.I can get that game for $10 new. Is it worth it? Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_8402 I can get that game for $10 new. Is it worth it?Its worth 10 dollars, that's for sure. Its actually a really fun game, it didn't do as good as everyone hoped though. Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_8404 I can get that game for $10 new. Is it worth it?It's an arcade style shooter. Multiplier combos, targets to boost multipliers etc. If you're into that sort of thing, sure. $10 isn't that much for a game with cheevos. =] Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.