Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Assassin's Creed 3 Connor Teaser Trailer

Featured Replies

Revelations/Brotherhood felt more like revisions of the second. So, this game wasn't even on my radar, until I saw the trailer... Now, I'm pretty interested.

im really wanting this to be better than the last to....i think they expanded the story way to much.

This game is about killing red-coats.. being from England I may take exception to slaughtering my historical brethren (probably not).. plus the whole AC yearly releases are becoming mighty stale..

This trailer reminds me of The Patriot. I don't know if I'll grab this at release or not. I still have the last two to play, but I'm beginning to wonder if they are worth playing.

Im fighting the urge to just quit the last one...the single assassin was great but introing all these factions and having 30 or 40 assassins roaming the city like a small army is to me utterly dumb. go back to the one guy sneaking around the city

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.