March 25, 201214 yr comment_55224 http://www.examiner.com/playstation-in-charlotte/massive-gta-5-information-leak-from-ex-rockstar-employee Report
March 25, 201214 yr comment_55234 Sounds legit, should be pretty cool. But goram it, if true PK and GG are going to make fun of me saying I'm the nerdy kid in the game lol. CoD player, no less. Damn you Rockstar. Report
March 25, 201214 yr Author comment_55237 Sounds legit, should be pretty cool. But goram it, if true PK and GG are going to make fun of me saying I'm the nerdy kid in the game lol. CoD player, no less. Damn you Rockstar. Report
March 26, 201214 yr comment_55240 The kid's name is Kevin. You guys make fun of me using other things named Kevin at times. lol Report
March 26, 201214 yr comment_55255 Ok that I like. Who wouldn't want their name spelled in bacon? Report
March 26, 201214 yr comment_55264 Oh right. Well he's a good actor I guess. *shrugs* lolThis thread got pretty awkward. I think Bioware wrote the script for this thread. Report
March 27, 201214 yr comment_55321 Doesn't the Max Payne factions migrate to GTAV? 'Cause I am picking up Max Payne day 1 Report
March 28, 201214 yr comment_55354 For me, yeah. Then I'll pick it up on Steam when it goes on sale. Report
March 28, 201214 yr Author comment_55360 same for me just because iv wasn't optimized very well and very sluggish on my pc. i mean they could clean it up but honestly i highly doubt it for some reason, it looks really similar to IV. so ill do it on xbox as well, just the easiest way for me honestly. ill get on pc when it goes on sale as well. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.