March 22, 201214 yr comment_55129 <div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:moses:video:gametrailers.com:728360" width="512" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Get More: <a href="http://www.gametrailers.com">GameTrailers.com</a>, <a href="http://www.gametrailers.com/video/mega64-goes-ghost-recon/728360">Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - Mega64 Goes Hands on With Co-op HD</a>, <a href=" Games</a>, <a href=" 3</a>, <a href=" 360</a></p></div></div><br><br>Just in case any frat boys didn't know this game was coming out. They want to make sure you're pre-armed with some lame taunts to use when online. Report
March 24, 201214 yr comment_55191 I hate what Tom Clancey games have become.This, this exactly. We call this selling out. Report
March 27, 201214 yr comment_55328 Here is hoping Rainbow 6 Patriots.. Not Rainbow Six as it has always been.. is good. I have been playing the Rainbow 6 games since ps1. Report
April 7, 201214 yr comment_55893 i don't care about the guys talking...I still love this series man. beta starts april 19th!!! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.