March 21, 201214 yr comment_55094 Knew this game was gonna be a bomb the moment a watched the first trailer. Report
March 24, 201214 yr comment_55171 I'm really looking forward to this too. I posted about this somewhere else already, but I can't wait to play in this universe in a fps. Report
March 24, 201214 yr comment_55201 Had this game for all of one day and back it went, someone really missed a golden op making this. The AI is bad the get near a wall and down i go is bad, the pump 40 rounds into a zombie and down it goes will drive you nuts, the knife is your best weapon because atleast you wont be running like a fool to find ammo for it, nothing about the campaign feels like a RE game at all. The online is eh...with a same ol same ol feel to it. I love RE and was really pumped for this. My wood got deflated quickly Report
March 24, 201214 yr comment_55205 I did too...I had this pre-ordered 4 months ago and a copy for a friend as a wedding gift( along with some gift cards to hooters, mr. sub and snowmans ice cream). Its a Shi$$y Left for Dead. Now its got me wondering do i dare get #6 or will it be a bag of #ss too Report
March 27, 201214 yr comment_55319 This game had so much potential and some really great ideas.... I will still probably pick it up when it goes on sale. I was going to get it day 1 until I started reading some reviews. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.