Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

New SR3 DLC that will piss off GG and me

Featured Replies

  • Author

Gat dying is barely explained in the game. Hell, I still don't know if it was a gun or the plane crash that killed him.

He was also very integral into the series of these games. It was always your character and Gat, against the world. I guess the voice actor left or some shit, but you could have killed him off better and made it huge. He went out with a squeak instead of the huge blast he deserved.

I think you're right PK. Daniel Dae Kim is pretty busy with Hawaii 5-0, so I don't think he had time to record enough lines for the game. I loved his character in SR1 and SR2, it really disappointed me with how they handled his death.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.