Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Weeeee

Featured Replies

Sorry for my absence around here the past week. I broke my tailbone in a rather blonde manner and have not been able to sit down for about a week...well comfortably anyway. I had some PM's while I was gone and I haven't been ignoring you, just trying to get my rear end feeling better, lol. Yes I am butt hurt, laugh it up.

  • Author

I was walking down the steps and I missed a step and down I went. I don't even know how I missed a step because our steps are wide. I tried to do the sit down thing, but I I missed two more steps and then slammed down hard on my butt and bounced down onto another step. I just sat there not moving when it was all done.

So now the big joke in my house is, "Mommy is butt hurt for real". Yeah the boys and Jason are just loving this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.