May 11, 201016 yr comment_8026 (when asked how she was doing and if our care package to her and Logan arrived)Hey PK! Yes it did and thank you so much and please pass the word around Gamercide that I said thank you as well. That bear is so adorable and what you had on the little note part made me tear up a bit. It was really sweet and we all loved it!Everyone is doing fine too. Logan is healthy and I'm doing good. It was an uncomplicated labor and delivery in fact it went quite fast. It's awesome to see his brother stepping into his big brother role too. He adores Logan so much!I'll be posting pictures soon for Gamercide to see their newest member. I have about 500 to go through on my camera, lol. If only Logan knew all of the photo taking moments that await him, haha!Don't know about you all, but I can't wait to see our newest member. =DThanks again to everyone who contributed to Project Blue. Logan will have that teddy bear for a long time. Here's what it looks likeHere's what our message on the shirt said"A bearhug from all of usto our newest memberLove Gamercide" Report
May 11, 201016 yr comment_8028 Hopefully, in three or so years, when he's playing his first video game, he can think of Gamercide as the one who started it all for him. Then when he's six, he can join our community. Report
May 11, 201016 yr comment_8030 Nice lookin bear there. Can't wait to see pics of the new member! Congrats Siren and family! Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8055 Cannot wait to see him!!Congratz to a new member of the family! Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8056 That's great. Hopefully, she'll be able to start posting regularly again fairly soon. I've missed her. Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8108 I absolutely love the name Logan. Congrats to Siren and her hubby. Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8171 A big congratulations to Siren and her family on their newest addition I'm glad to hear they're all doing well Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8179 Absolutely. Glad to hear it all went well. We miss you Siren (and now Logan too!) Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8255 hooray new baby!congrats to siren and hubby! I'm really glad to hear that everyone is well. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.