Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Random Question

Featured Replies

Does anybody know of an email contact that I can email at Facebook for cyber stalking? Apparently reporting isn't working and now this person is liking things I post on other people's profiles, commenting on them, even liked one of my kid's photos through their profile, etc...

I think there is an option in privacy settings to block specific people from seeing all things you post. Don't know what or where it is though.
  • Author

I have this person blocked already and I changed my privacy settings to friends only. My brother suggested that maybe the person has two different profiles and is using the same profile photo, but it already says they are blocked. I'll just keep reporting and hopefully someone will take notice. Thank you for the suggestions though :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.