Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Mr. Bucket

Featured Replies

I don't know how many of you watch the Angry Video Game Nerd, but he does another set of videos called Board James, where they play different old board games. This is the latest one in the Board James series. It is very well done and hilariously funny. Take a watch.

http://www.cinemassacre.com/2010/05/11/mr-bucket/

Haha! Awesome, thanks dude.

Sad but true, I also still own a working Mr. Bucket. That thing was mad creepy. Was given to me as a gag gift by my mother one year because my siblings and I used to sing that stupid song because of how often it was on television. LoL

I don't know how many of you watch the Angry Video Game Nerd, but he does another set of videos called Board James, where they play different old board games. This is the latest one in the Board James series. It is very well done and hilariously funny. Take a watch.

http://www.cinemassa...5/11/mr-bucket/

I have not heard of it, I will give it a shot.

Heh, he did another funny a$$ video of that old Mousetrap game, and another one with this castle game where you have to destroy your opponents castle with mini wrecking balls. It's lulz.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.