Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Take my Steam coupons

Featured Replies

So I have all of these

steamcoupons.png

And they expire March 1st. I don't have any desire to get anything that they would apply to. Multiple coupons do not stack. Just reply in this thread with your Steam username (or PM it to me if you're more comfortable with that) and what you want, and I can friend you and gift you a couple of these to use. I might also ask a couple of my friends on Steam if they want to use any. You don't have to be a previous member of the forum to ask for one if you found this thread through Google or something, just register and reply.

I'm sure others here have unused coupons from that contest, so feel free to add them to this thread. Probably the only real good ones are the 50% off Valve, you can get Portal 2 for $15. Or you could get Sonic Generations for $20 with the SEGA one.

I've got

-50% Valve

-33% Valve

-50% Dwarfs?!

-50% Hard Reset

-50% Oddworld: Stranger's Rath

-50% Introversion complete pack

if anybody wants any of those the can have them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.