Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

COD DLC?

Featured Replies

Ok, when the hell is the previous dlc coming out for NON elite players? They are already getting more (or did?) for elite members and the other ones haven't even came out yet. Shane was going to go elite but thinks it'll be a waste, cuz he wont be playing the game too much longer with other games coming out soon. But he wants the new maps...

I would assume since they are just releasing maps 1-2 at a time that they will wait and release an over priced map pack as usual like 3-4 maps for $15. Probably after a few "content drops" for the elite people..

  • Author

I just went ahead and suprised him and upgraded him. With Borderlands 2 not coming out until September, I'm sure he'll still play this for awhile. This setup they have is frickin ridiculous! Just another way to fleece us!! But I guess if ppl keep buying it, they'll keep doing it.

I agree Activision will not "shut up and take my money!" but for the hardcore players I can see the allure. Its pretty much an overpriced season pass.. which I also have an issue with! lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.