Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Green smoothies

Featured Replies

  • Author

For kale, I separate the leaf from the stems and just use the leaves. The stems are very bitter. You can put the whole shabang in if you like. The stems have dietary fiber. They're just too bitter for me, though. With these smoothies, I don't even need any more fiber than I'm already getting. I'm sure you know what I mean. lol

Same thing with the collard greens. Snapped off the bigger stems and just used the leaves.

With chard, I've clipped the ends where they're rigid or browning and thrown the entire stalks in. Make sure you rinse them extra well, too. They can get pretty gritty.

Yeah I feel with just the leaves I am getting plenty fiber, just was wondering if there was more vitamins nutrients in the stalks than leafs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.