February 17, 201214 yr comment_53852 Wassup guys . I Need You Guys Help .... Im trying to decide on which game I should get today....Been looking all around but still I want a game that I wont get bored from and that'll last me long enough until its time to buy a new one ! These are my choices !-Batman Arkham City-Battlefield 3-NBA 2K12-Dues Ex : Human Revolution-Dead Space 2-Forza 4?-Mass Effect 3-Skyrim-RAGE-Dead IslandI Really Don't Know Which One To Choose From..... Help Would Be Kindly Appreciated ! Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_53853 DEUS EX... or you can go with Dead Island. BF3 is alright but quite buggy. Report
February 17, 201214 yr Author comment_53854 i was told that BF3 was a little buggy but it looks quite better then MW3.... & I hate call of duty (cannot stand it)....I was looking for a game where me & some of my gamercide peers could actually play together....still deciding though ! Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_53855 -Batman Arkham City - Heard this was good, but haven't played it yet. -Battlefield 3 - Own it but haven't put much time into it, online is really fun..-NBA 2K12 - If you like basketball I don't see why not..-Dues Ex : Human Revolution - Really fun game, about 5 hours in and enjoying the heck out of it. -Dead Space 2 - Good game, single player is good. Didn't try the online though can't imagine it having much life left. -Forza 4? - I am going to pick this up soon. Loved Forza 3. -Mass Effect 3 - Only if you played and loved the first 2. -Skyrim - GET THIS ONE!!!11 or if you haven't played Oblivion get that GOTY. -RAGE - Short game.. online sucks.. really good graphics/engine but story kinda sucks and is over quickly. -Dead Island - Really good game for a once through in co-op but couldn't see myself playing it again.. Report
February 17, 201214 yr Author comment_53861 Tbh' Nope ..... Alot of my friends are saying BF3 ! Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_53862 Skyrim is the most user friendly of the Elderscrolls games. It really depends what you want! If you want a game you can play with your buddies partying up, playing objectives, and where team work is paramount battlefield is the way to go. Skyrim is an epic rpg (more like an action/rpg) where you can create whatever type of character you want to play.. and basically have the freedom to do whatever you want through out the entire game.. But like mentioned before battlefield does have some bugs and also some balancing issues when it comes to leveling (higher levels will own you because they have unlocked better equipment upgrades etc). That being said I really do playing battlefield with some friends as well. It isn't like the COD leveling either it takes A WHILE to gain ranks/levels. I don't know if you have played previous battlefields but they are a lot different then the COD games. Report
February 17, 201214 yr Author comment_53865 I Played every Battlefield including the one we are discussion... I never did like COD though. -__- ... I might just get BF3 though ..... Do you have it? Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_53867 I'd definitely vote for Deus Ex: Human Revolution, as it is an amazing game with both shooter and RPG elements, and a great story with a good length. Plus it's a prequel, so you don't need to play the older games to understand it. After that, I'd recommend Skyrim if you are big into RPGs, or Battlefield 3 if you are big into shooters. My brother plays BF3 and it does look pretty cool in terms of multiplayer. Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_53868 Yea I have BF3.. I haven't put much time into it though maybe 10 hours tops into the multiplayer. Keep getting distracted by other shiny games. Report
February 17, 201214 yr Author comment_53869 BF3 It Is ! I'll get skyrim soon.....But i gotta shoot things for right now =) Report
February 17, 201214 yr Author comment_53870 Unspoken Lies i'll hit you up online later tonight EST time though ! Need a couple ppl to team with Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_53871 Also RAGE was not that short of a game. I got about 13-15 hours out of it, just playing normally without a guide. I did do a bit of side stuff (including winning all the races) but mainly focused on the main story of it. I did play on the hardest difficulty but for something called Nightmare mode, it wasn't bad AT ALL compared to most games. It was like Normal mode on some shooters lol. I'd recommend RAGE if you like Doom and are looking for another fun id game. It's their first in quite a while, since Doom 3 and its expansion. Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_53872 Sounds good. And AK is right Rage was a really good game I enjoyed my time with it (hated the ending) but an entertaining ride. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.