Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Assassin’s Creed 3 Gets Official Release Date

Featured Replies

Assassin’s Creed 3 has gotten an official release date of October 30, 2012.

Ubisoft’s Yves Guillemot made the announcement this morning during a call to investors and stated that Assassin’s Creed 3 will be the biggest launch in Ubisoft’s history, that they spent more on this title than any other entry into the Assassin’s Creed series, and that the game has also been in development for three years.

via Eurogamer and Joystiq

 



View the full article

Pretty cool to hear. So they've been working on it all this time while also developing and releasing the games that might be considered stalling for time but still turned out good lol (Brotherhood and Revelations).

I enjoyed both the first and second game, but if this is going to be an annual thing a la Call of Duty, I'm done with this franchise...

I enjoyed both the first and second game, but if this is going to be an annual thing a la Call of Duty, I'm done with this franchise...

I quit when brotherhood was announced. I enjoyed both 1 and 2, but I don't need them that often, heck I'm done buying the annual CoD games too(didn't bother with MW3 and don't have the urge to in the slightest).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.