Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PETA saves animals by promoting violence towards women

Featured Replies

I've nothing against PETA for pushing an agenda they're passionate about, but they're simply out of touch (or in it, depending on how you view their marketing strategy) and I disagree with the animals > people rhetoric.

Though, I don't think this video promotes violence against women. From almost the beginning, its quite apartment this is about really rough sex. If anything, it looked more like an anti-meth ad...

Become a vegan, improve your virility and have your girl get a flat *** and wear a neck brace.

Subliminal messages... Pk, I believe you're on to something. :o Now I'm p***ed, what are they trying to do to our women?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.