February 15, 201214 yr comment_53686 Gametrailers Reviewhttp://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-twisted-metal/726799 Report
February 15, 201214 yr comment_53687 But, for now I'll be playing this again in anticipation... Report
February 15, 201214 yr comment_53717 I cannot believe I let this game slip past me. I loved all the twisted metals.. but I don't have the $$$ to pick this one up right now.. Its getting pretty awesome reviews, I would have picked this up over UFC in a heartbeat if I would have known it came out the same day. But alas now I has to wait.. Report
February 21, 201214 yr comment_53990 Anybody thinking of picking it up, should... Its senseless, ostentatious, completely over the top and ridiculously fun. If not now, it should definitely be picked up when there's a price drop...Easily my favorite game type... Report
February 21, 201214 yr comment_54008 I will hopefully be picking it up soon.... I am going to see if I can talk my room mate into picking it up as well. Looks like good old fashioned car carnage! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.