Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Pssst....Gamercide

Featured Replies

  • Author

Anybody doing anything special tonight? Not much here. I'm just excited to give Jason his crap. I've been hiding it here at work all day and I've been nervous because it's a big bottle of Blackberry Brandy, 1600 MS points, Family Guy DVD, and a book about the record holding sniper. Not to sure how the boss would like finding out that I'm hiding brandy in his office, lol.

I just think it is a Hallmark holiday and I get to save money by being single :P

But hey, don't listen to me. LOL

Happy Valentines day everyone.

I had a really cute date tonight. We walked to a nearby grocery store and I let her pick out whatever she wanted and I made her a candlelit dinner and had a bottle of wine. Then we watched a movie tonight though I don't remember much of it cause I was somewhat busy at the time...

This year again, I said "maybe next year"...I guess I like being ignorant to this holiday. I hope to hell everyone had a good one though.

Happy belated Valentine's Day! Much loves to all of you.

<3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.