February 14, 201214 yr comment_53609 http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Mass-Effect-3-Demo/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80245418987?cid=SLink Report
February 14, 201214 yr comment_53611 And a side note, on the 17th MP will be unlocked in the demo. Right now, it's just SP unless you have early access from playing Battlefield 3. Report
February 14, 201214 yr comment_53631 You're supposed to get Omni Daggers for Amalur in the demo.... but I already got them when I started up KoA after I bought it. I wonder if that's cause I already played the Demo when they had that glitch with the new dashboard beta. If that's so, then I guess I don't have any reason to play the demo until the mp... Report
February 14, 201214 yr comment_53650 Is it any good? I was curious I they would include the new difficulty options in the demo. Like the fps option that auto selects dialogue. Report
February 15, 201214 yr comment_53674 Mass Effect is the closest thing to a shooter I ever play Report
February 15, 201214 yr comment_53713 Downloaded.. haven't had the opportunity to check it out yet.. I will probably not be picking this up at launch.. Mass Effect games tend to go on sale very quickly for some reason so I will be waiting for a price drop. Report
February 15, 201214 yr comment_53747 Played it but didn't really get to finish it. Really loved how you can't skip cut scenes no more. They should've been did that ! Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_53767 I played through most of it, though besides seeing that its a working game, nothing more to really say. Kinda thought the graphics looked bad in places in the PC version(which would stem from it being a console port), and Ashley really annoyed me, she looked like a sex doll of miranda. Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_53787 Loved the story in the first and second games so I'm sure Bioware will deliver on that front. Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_53792 I like what they did with the talent trees. They are kind of a hybrid between ME1 and 2. Looking good I say, can't wait for the full game. Played the multiplayer a little bit. Basically firefight. You level up and put points into a talent tree to unlock more abilities. The SP is where it's at though can't wait to continue the story. Finishing up my insanity difficulty run of ME2. Hope to be done in time. Report
February 20, 201214 yr comment_53943 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs7kix6_8Ks&feature=g-logo&context=G299d610FOAAAAAAABAA Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.