Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

[RUMOR] - George Lucas may completely "nuke" the Star Wars original trilogy story

Featured Replies

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2012/02/02/could-star-wars-underworld-have-a-time-travel-premise/

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46240597/ns/local_news-san_francisco_bay_area_ca/

This is all just a rumor at this point, but knowing George it's not out of the realm of possibility for him. If there was ever a time for a mash-up gif of NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! images, this would be that time.

I still cant stand the Han Solo bar scene change, some additions are ok but that one really sucked. I guess if he doesnt like them then he can make them go away. But plenty of people will stil wacth the originals.

Agreed, but you should see how many tardboys inhabit the SWTOR forums and claim that the first prequel was the best in the who hexatology of movies. :facepalm:

Holy crap, there are people that actually think that? I mean I liked episode 1 the first time.. because I was 9. Since then though i've probably watched the original trilogy 10 times as much as the prequels, and even when I was 9 I didn't like how darth maul was just kinda a throw away cool looking villian that they didn't do much with.

Agreed, but you should see how many tardboys inhabit the SWTOR forums and claim that the first prequel was the best in the who hexatology of movies. :facepalm:

the first was prob the worst. Who didnt wana kill that big eared idiot or tell Darth Maul...here take the little f$%^&* hes driving me nuts.

The best movie review for Episode 1 is the one by RedLetterMedia on Youtube. lol

Yep... That was the first thing that shot into my brain after reading the post...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.