Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gotham City Impostors!

Featured Replies

I have to say I am enjoying the hell out of this game.. Reminds of Shadowrun a little of course not nearly as awesome or balanced.. but there is a ton of customization/unlocks and ways to play. Very deep game for an arcade game and has even more depth then some of the big money "AAA" shooters out there, team work is highly encouraged as well as playing objectives and not just camping kills. But I know the arcade area on here doesn't get much love, but I aim the change that!

I played some of the challenges and a game online. the challenges were addicting for sure. and while the online was stellar it was defiinitely lacking something and needs a update to remove some lag and glitching. if they patch it i'll definitely buy it. melee combat is crap though.

  • 2 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.