February 10, 201214 yr comment_53447 I have to say I am enjoying the hell out of this game.. Reminds of Shadowrun a little of course not nearly as awesome or balanced.. but there is a ton of customization/unlocks and ways to play. Very deep game for an arcade game and has even more depth then some of the big money "AAA" shooters out there, team work is highly encouraged as well as playing objectives and not just camping kills. But I know the arcade area on here doesn't get much love, but I aim the change that! Report
February 11, 201214 yr comment_53475 I played the beta and enjoyed it. I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to actually buying the full version though. Report
February 12, 201214 yr comment_53523 I played some of the challenges and a game online. the challenges were addicting for sure. and while the online was stellar it was defiinitely lacking something and needs a update to remove some lag and glitching. if they patch it i'll definitely buy it. melee combat is crap though. Report
February 13, 201214 yr Author comment_53565 I would have liked to have seen more game modes.. and offline play implemented.. but can't complain well worth the $15. Report
February 13, 201214 yr comment_53594 I bought the full version yesterday, really enjoying it. If anyone wants to play, shoot me an invite. Report
February 15, 201214 yr Author comment_53738 Sent a friend request. I don't generally roll with a mic but it would be nice to party up with people that actually know how to play objective based games! Report
February 24, 201214 yr Author comment_54135 New DLC update out today! LINKIt's good 'cause it's free... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now