May 10, 201016 yr comment_7839 After The Dark Knight, most will wonder how Chris Nolan could possibly follow that up. I think Inception will better that film in my eyes. Take a look at the trailers and see what you think.<br><br><object width="720" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/13465"></param><param'>http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/13465"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/13465" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" width="720" height="349"></embed></object><br><br><object width="720" height="365"><param name="movie" value="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/21788"></param><param'>http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/21788"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/21788" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" width="720" height="365"></embed></object> Report
May 10, 201016 yr comment_7850 I was kind of skeptical about this movie at first, but it does look pretty interesting, especially since it's directed by Christopher Nolan. And even though some might not like him for whatever reason, I don't think DiCaprio has ever been in a truly bad movie lol. Report
May 10, 201016 yr comment_7853 looks cool, wish i had more backstory, and the whole dream world type thing makes me think of assassins creed Report
May 10, 201016 yr comment_7876 Yea I posted these at both sites, didn't feel like posting them again. Report
May 10, 201016 yr comment_7878 I like it. Endless possibilities. Looks like it could be pretty good. Report
July 23, 201016 yr comment_14453 The movie was awesome. It was like The Matrix meets Goldeneye. Seriously, the snow scene towards the end was totally Goldeneye. Report
April 7, 201115 yr comment_34272 The first names of the characters in Inception are Dom, Robert, Eames, Arthur, Mal, Saito. The first letters spell? Report
April 8, 201115 yr comment_34329 The first names of the characters in Inception are Dom, Robert, Eames, Arthur, Mal, Saito. The first letters spell?HOLY CRAP. Mind is officially blown! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.