Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Please help Gforce out.

Featured Replies

http://youtu.be/98PaP4z9Fc4

Hey there gamercide! Once again GForce here, and I have a request. The old youtube channel I posted, I will no longer be using. I will be using this new channel I made called ShirleyNetwork. I think it sounds better than HelpfulMrWalkthrough, and I thought it was cool because my name is Alex Shirley, thus ShirleyNetwork was born. So please, if you have a youtube account, please subscribe to me. If you subscribe to me, I will return the favor and subscribe to you.

VERY IMPORTANT!! I am looking for a gaming partner, someone who is funny, and loves everything about video games. You will have to have an Xbox 360 with Xbox live, and you have to have a computer. I am doing videos for computer games first, so if you are interested send me a message on here, or comment on the video posted on the link above. I dont care if you're a boy or a girl, I just want someone to make videos with. So if you want to rise to youtube fame with me, contact me and I will ask you a few questions and then Ill choose the winner. If you want to email me, I will be on yahoo for a little bit today and tomorrow, so if you want to email me, email me today or early tomorrow.

So thanks again gamercide for accepting me into the news staff for this site, being a member of this site will help my youtube grow and I personally thank all of you for the support Ive gotten so far. Especially with "Lord Death of Murder Mountain" I didnt think that would be viewed as much as it was. So thank you, and sorry for the large post.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.