Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Creepy noise in Amarillo sky

Featured Replies

So earlier tonight Cadillac Cruz Dj for Blake & Kiss Fm stormed into the studio yanking me off the air to hear what was going on outside.

Now I’ve heard of incidents like this going on all across the world. This was the creepiest thing I have ever heard! A strange noise coming from the sky since it was dark we couldn’t really figure out what it was.

It definitely did not sound like a plane. There has been reports of this strange noise in the sky all across the planet and people have been posting their videos of it on YouTube.

Now tell me that isn’t FREAKY! Did anyone else hear this? Is this a sign of the “End Of The World”. Some people are saying its the earths core releasing a magnetic pulse and the sky acts like a sound barrier making strange noises. They also say this phenomena is common every 13,000 years.

Did anyone else in Amarillo,Texas hear this and video off of their phone? If so please send us the video.

http://kissfm969.com/strange-noise-over-the-skies-of-amarillo-texas/

When I had just seen the one video I thought it sounded like someone constantly using something like

or
, or maybe a fog horn, but it seems to be happening in a lot of places. I'd say either global prank or natural phenomenon like some are saying with the earth making pulses of some kind in the atmosphere.

I do find it funny that any time a large unexplained event happens people start saying "end of the world". Like the whole planet will somehow just be up and gone, worst potential disaster that we know of might be a meteor or Yellowstone supervolcano eruption, but even that would just make surface conditions hazardous. Humans aren't "the world" lol. Every odd occurence isn't some harbinger of the end of all human life either.

EDIT: Actually, here is the video I was thinking of. If you listen to the reverb after he uses the horn it sounds somewhat similar to the strange sound.

Have you guys ever heard of HAARP?

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy, the University of Alaska, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

Some people are blaming this program for the sounds (some people claim that they can cause climate changes and bend the weather) and the more I read about the experiments that they do, it does sound like a decent explanation. Link

I'm not saying that's it or anything, just another thing to look at. I've been like a nerd about since PK posted about it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.