Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Featured Replies

I was just watching the trailer/intro cutscene the other day where the evil guy freezes the ship and assassinates the king. One of the most badass cutscenes I've seen in a game in a while, I need to finally play these games.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I remember when the first one came out for pc... We got 3 different versions in the same month, I thought they'd never get their act together... Guess I was wrong, good for the eastern european developer.

  • 4 months later...

I finally just started it on PC and finished the prologue. Already one of the best RPGs I've ever played, and quite possibly the most cinematic game I've played. Everything in the game is extremely good so far. The graphics are beautiful too. I have it on Dark difficulty for now for a challenge and to see if I can get the new items. The nice thing is that I hear that enemies take the same amount of damage to kill as the lower difficulties, they just do more damage to you on the higher difficulties. Seems crazy hard at first, until you figure out the combat system. It's actually reminding me a lot of Dark Souls in that respect, and with some of the environments.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.