Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Catherine

Featured Replies

Just finished this game last night.. and I have to say I am impressed, it got a little bananas near the end in true japanese fashion.. but a very challenging puzzle/story adventure game.. Anyone else check this game out?

Haven't picked it up yet, but I want to, I followed it before release and played a little at a friends house, but i've got a massive backlog(Deus Ex HR, Batman AC, still haven't even picked up Skyrim).

  • Author

I hear ya.. this game was on my backlog.. I may hold onto it or I may trade it in and pick up Deus Ex. But it is definitely a fun game, I did have to use the video walkthrough on some of the later stages though because it got extremely difficulut.

I recently just started Deus Ex HR(on the PC), love it so far, except for the bosses(well, the 1 boss i've got to so far), almost as bad as alpha protocol's bosses, at least they give you stuff in the room that it happens in though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.