Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Why I hate Origin

Featured Replies

Pretty much. I have it installed but don't let it run at startup for obvious reasons (only a couple games on it too, just the ones I wanted that were taken off of Steam, i.e. Dragon Age 2 and Crysis 2). I actually just started actually playing my first Origin game a little while ago (Crysis 2). I'm mostly just ignoring the fact that it's on Origin other than that I had to use it to launch the game. I even loaded the game to run with the Steam in game application lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.