January 26, 201214 yr comment_52665 http://store.steampowered.com/mobileBe sure to opt into the Steam beta via settings, first. Report
January 26, 201214 yr comment_52678 Oh hell yes! I think I mentioned needing this to you not that long ago. Thanks PK. Report
January 26, 201214 yr comment_52689 Sadly I'm not at home to activate the beta. So one more day without. Report
January 26, 201214 yr Author comment_52691 It may be a different beta you need to be part of. Nothing's really clear on the web about it. Apparently I didn't get this one press release by Valve, when I always get them. Supposedly inside the email, is an addy to request to be in the beta. Hurrumph. Report
January 26, 201214 yr comment_52693 When I logged in via the app it said it added me to the list and they would be releasing more keys soon. So, hopefully I get one. Report
January 27, 201214 yr comment_52704 When I logged in via the app it said it added me to the list and they would be releasing more keys soon. So, hopefully I get one.Same... looks like I got excited too early. Report
January 28, 201214 yr comment_52854 Yep, we can now buy games on the go. Alas poor cash, I loved thee. Report
January 29, 201214 yr comment_52870 Anybody else want mobile access? I have a gift in steam that can be used to give someone on my friends list access to the beta... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.