January 26, 201214 yr comment_52634 Hey guys, TheDr GForce here. I know I posted something about 2 months ago saying I would be posting stuff soon, and I got swamped with life once again. This time though, I am back. I have my own computer now and will be spending more time posting awesome fan fictions. I also just started a youtube channel for gamers, if you are a gamer, then please check out my channel. If you have a youtube account, It would make me a happy little dood if you subscribed to my channel.link to youtube channel -- https://www.youtube.com/user/HelpfulMrWalkthrough/featured Report
January 26, 201214 yr Author comment_52675 Thanks guys! And Green, Im loving your new signature pics. They never get old Report
January 26, 201214 yr Author comment_52682 Good, because there is a lot of fiction brewing in the ol brain of mine Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.