January 26, 201214 yr comment_52650 I love that movie. I have it on DVD and my guild and I on SWTOR were just talking about that movie last week (and also other gems like Ice Pirates lol) Report
January 26, 201214 yr comment_52655 Ice pirates is awesome, one of my favorites stil is Big trouble in little China Report
January 26, 201214 yr comment_52671 Nice! I think it was on there a while back as well. I remember having it in my queue... Time Bandit's that is.. not Brazil. Report
January 26, 201214 yr Author comment_52672 Same, and when I went to go watch it, they had removed it. Made me so mad. lolBrazil is awesome. Watch it if you get the chance. Report
January 26, 201214 yr comment_52684 Time Bandits is a classic.....i intro'd my daughter to it last week. After five min she got up said daddy you watch some strange movies and left Report
January 27, 201214 yr comment_52711 Thats what i said, kids now-a-days....no respect for the classics Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.