January 24, 201214 yr comment_52420 http://www.disneystore.com/tees-clothes-waves-mickey-mouse-tee-for-adults/mp/1295574/1000228/No idea how this happened....but its kinda awesome. Report
January 26, 201214 yr Author comment_52622 Aw, somebody told disney about it and now they stopped selling it, lol. Report
January 27, 201214 yr comment_52717 I never could get it to load, but I was checking on my phone most times. Report
January 27, 201214 yr Author comment_52759 http://pitchfork.com/news/45229-rip-joy-divison-mickey-mouse-shirt/It's pretty much the unknown pleasures cover with the mickey mouse head shape in the middle. Report
January 27, 201214 yr comment_52773 SOPA fail right there. Disney, big backers of SOPA and they were selling t-shirts of a semi obvious, famous design. Don't know if Joy Division ever copyrighted that image, but I'm sure their label made sure it was covered.I find it super funny that the bill author and now Disney, one of the biggest backers of the bill... both busted using protected works. Love me some irony. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.