Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Pre Orders for Max Payne 3 Special Edition Extended Until April

Featured Replies

You now have until April 2nd to pre order the $100 special edition version of Max Payne 3.  Rockstar made the announcement shortly after the delay of the release of the game was announced.

The fancy pants special edition of Max Payne 3 comes with a collectable statue of Max, copper and brass bullet shaped keychain with a screw off back, original still life art prints, classic multiplayer character pack with characters from previous Max Payne games, mulitplayer weapon pack, the soundtrack to the game, and of course one copy of Max Payne 3.  The multiplayer classic character and weapon packs you will not be able to get anywhere else other than the special edition.

Max Payne 3 is set to release on May 15, 2012 here in the US and on May 18, 2012 in Europe.

via CVG

 

 



View the full article

I'm thinking about it, but it makes me sad that what use to be standard is now a 'special' edition. There are some nice things, but if any of you have been playing PC games long you know what I mean.

Continue... why is it specific to PC Gamers, just curious?

I suppose console games also use to always come with a good manual, but PC games used to be filled with stuff. I have several games on my shelf with books over 100 pages, and those were standard releases. I don't think it's a bad thing, except the manuals. I still want my manuals. Because they are catering to the current generation. They don't want to read through any lore or anything like that. They want the game to do it all. I'm a middle of the road kind of guy. I appreciate the extra lore, but I want to be able to grasp the story of the game soley based on the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.