Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Resident Evil 6 trailer

Featured Replies

At first I was all....zombies are back, no more not-zombies, and in a city!....then I was all, oh, explosions and cover mechanics and punching monsters in the face...

Well, i'll probably ***** about it forever....but I know i'm gonna play it at some point to.....

  • Author

I kinda didn't care to much about who the main character was at this point, was hoping more for a reboot, but I do like that it looks like they have multiple stories happening at the same time. I just kinda hope there done with wesker, I really liked wesker but he's got to be done with after his death in 5. I have a feeling that bald kung fu guy has something to do with him though(I wouldn't put it past them to go for some weird clone angle).

Well, no signs of co-op, zombies, and a dark and atmospheric area has me excited, its just the rest of the trailer. Hope the PC version comes out not to long afterwards.

I think I may have just orgasmed at the sight of real zombies!

Was that younger blonde hair girl at the end Ashley from Resident Evil 4? I thought it sounded and kind of looked like her.

  • Author

People are saying its ashley, but I can't really tell. Also I heard this is supposed to take place 10 years after raccoon city, which would make it a prequel to RE5, which would explain why there wasn't any jill in that trailer.

Looks okay. I'll purchase it after the price drop. Not crazy about the RE5 influenced parts though.

Yea i'm excited for this one. To be honest I played two of the old ones I really can't remember which ones, I know one was Outbreak. I also played 5 and I liked 5 better and had fun with it. I know that is blasphemy but I really just don't know a lot about the older ones, I've read the wikipedias on the stories so I could catch up on the universe though. So I look forward to this one. As for Leon I know everyone loves him but come on that hair is so bad. I can understand it being cool 15 years ago but the butt cutt is long gone lol.

I concur.....the game does look awsome and yeah it looks like a giraffe getting a hummer

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.