January 19, 201214 yr comment_52216 Max Payne 3 may have been delayed until May disappointing fans of the series, but Rockstar has released a new video to keep you all satisfied for the time being. The latest released video showcases the weapons and targeting system along with the series staple, Bullet Time.via Eurogamer and Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
January 25, 201214 yr comment_52515 Oh fck yes! This was already on my top list, but I think it's a certain preorder now. Report
January 25, 201214 yr comment_52556 I may go pre-order the "limited" edition today.. and I suppose I had better grind through max payne 1 & 2 again to re-up on the stories... Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_53811 I'll have to add this game to my "Eventually" list now that I've played and enjoyed the first two. Rockstar always makes good games these days. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.