January 18, 201214 yr comment_52160 A viral video of a woman crying for help and saying that she would be safe indoors, photos of random towns across the world with “No Hope Left” spray painted everywhere, and biohazard symbols popping up along with a date of 19.01.12 which could be translated to January 19th, 2012 have all surfaced on NoHopeLeft.com leading many to believe that a Resident Evil 6 announcement could be coming soon.Of course all of this could mean any number of things, but the users at NeoGaf did a bit of undercover work and discovered that the No Hope Left website is registered to the same name that had ties to the upcoming new take on the horror series, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. As one user also points out there is an upcoming event in Japan for the 15th anniversary of the Resident Evil series that is happening on January 20th. Interestingly enough, the Resident Evil seriesis called Biohazard over in Japan which the mysterious website is big on plastering in photos.Without Capcom confirming anything this is all just speculation. This viral website could even be to promote the upcoming release of Resident Evil Revelations which is releasing for the DS on February 7th or maybe the zombie apocalpyse is actually happening and we all just need to stay inside. If you have a minute check out the website and let us know what you think.via IGN Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_52166 That's another game I've bean meaning to play but never got around to (RE5). I want to play through RE3 first, though. RE2 was pretty awesome for its age, and I hear good things about 3. Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_52178 I'm with you. They need a new everything and bring back the zombies. Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_52184 RE def needs to take a look at what made them good and go back to it. Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_52187 I know after the last one the they did mention that the series would be taking a new direction. Report
January 19, 201214 yr comment_52196 I really do hope they go back to zombies, and maybe just a complete reboot, they can't really do much with the characters they have left that won't just seem contrived. Report
January 19, 201214 yr comment_52213 Some new characters would be refreshing. I'm getting a tad bit tired of Whesker never dying and blah blah. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.