January 16, 201214 yr comment_52038 First I've heard of this, but it is pretty neat. Basically allows you to instantly play a PC game demo in your browser. Very similar to OnLive, but I don't see any option to play or purchase full games on it.http://www.gaikai.com Report
January 16, 201214 yr comment_52039 Sounds cool, but I really don't like the idea of not truly owning your games at all, not having the files, a disc, or anything. At least with Steam even though the games are digital, they have clearly stated that if they went down they'd make all of the games that you own playable offline. Report
January 16, 201214 yr comment_52059 Sounds cool, but I really don't like the idea of not truly owning your games at all, not having the files, a disc, or anything. At least with Steam even though the games are digital, they have clearly stated that if they went down they'd make all of the games that you own playable offline.I agree however this is just for demos. Report
January 16, 201214 yr comment_52062 Tried out the demo for Crysis 2, was fairly choppying and there was noticable graphical glitches. Report
January 16, 201214 yr Author comment_52064 It's certainly not going to give you a full feel for the game, but it is nice to see a quick hands on glance. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.