Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Help me decide which game(s) to marathon cast next week.

Gamercide Marathon cast 7 members have voted

  1. 1. Which game(s) should I stream?

    • Monkey Island series (original and new)
      0%
      0
    • Prince of Persia series (whole series)
      0%
      0
    • Splinter Cell series (starting at Chaos Theory)
      28%
    • Risen
      0%
      0
    • Divinity II: Ego Draconis
      0%
      0
    • Two Worlds 2 (plus Flying Fortress DLC)
      0%
      0
    • Fallout New Vegas (continued from mid/late in the main game, then all the DLCs)
      14%
    • Max Payne 1 and 2
      14%
    • Beyond Good and Evil
      0%
      0
    • Psychonauts
      0%
      0
    • Alice: Madness Returns
      42%
    • Duke Nukem Forever
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

So I'll be able to do another bit of a streaming marathon on the Gamercide channel next week, Monday through Thursday, and maybe a little bit on Friday, but I can't quite decide on a game or series. I have a few of ideas listed in the poll. Also feel free to call out another game from here that you think I should cast (yes, yes, I know, good luck navigating through it all lol).

I was sort of leaning towards Monkey Island or maybe Prince of Persia, but still have a few good RPGs to play (though those usually take a huge amount of time, whereas I can do the whole MI series in a couple days if I don't get caught up in puzzles).

The winning vote won't necessarily be the one I play, this is more just to give me an idea.

I also still have a copy of Portal 2 to give away if enough people show up, plus a ton of useless (to me) Steam coupons.

  • Author

Enough people voted for Alice, and I played the first 10 minutes and am pretty interested now, so I think I'll play that one first. I still kind of want to play through the Monkey Island games though, so I'll likely do those after I finish it. I may start the cast in a little while.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

So I've now beaten most of the items I listed aside from the RPGs, Splinter Cell, Psychonauts, and BG&E at this point. I'm at the point where I'm trying to decide what game to play (which will also likely be streamed) next. At the moment I'm considering Trine, Beyond Good and Evil, Risen, and even a Mass Effect 1/2 playthrough to make a PC save for 3.

I kind of decided that ME1 doesn't take that long if you don't do a huge amount of side stuff, so I may as well sort of rush through it and get to choose for myself rather than just finding a save file I like from the internet (even though I've played through 1 so many times). I might be interested enough to get ME3 at launch when it comes out in a couple weeks, and I could review it too.

If only I could get a confirmed date when it might launch on Steam "after it's initally out on Origin". Not liking the idea of having to get it on Origin.

  • Author

More Fallout NV DLC.

I finished the final one last night, so I'm done with FNV for a while now. I did start Trine today, which is a pretty cool little game, but there are only a few levels left in it now.

  • Author

I vote you play BGE.

I'm considering starting it next, tonight. I'll cast it if you're not casting, but I'm guessing you'll want to do Alan Wake tonight? If so go ahead, that game was great.

  • Author

It's looking like I may be playing/streaming Mass Effect 1 and 2 again pretty soon, since 3 is coming out and I may want to get it at launch. They may be semi-speedruns, since as I've said I did everything in 1 multiple times. Will probably do at least the one ME2 DLC that takes place between 2 and 3 as well.

I will want everyone to survive again in ME2, so that one I will likely sidequest around a bit in and not beat as quickly as ME1. You just have to do all the loyalty quests, then you can look at a guide to see who should go to what position to survive the last area.

  • Author

This thread is outdated (or the OP at least) and I've already done all of the three individual weeks to myself for casting that I had, so I may make a new thread just for helping me decide what to play to tackle my backlog in general, but those two I am considering getting around to. Psychonauts more so, now that I'm playing Beyond Good and Evil. With so many different games in my backlog I often like to play multiple games of a certain style, type, or theme together.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.