Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Mac Question

Featured Replies

Hi All, I don't really know where to look, and am having a small issue on my work computer which is a mac. I have a network account (on our server) and a local account on this computer. I created my local account today (while on my network account) and logged out to go to class and came back and I can't log into my network account on this computer only now. I have tried logging into it on other computers on our network but this one is not working. I can log into my local account, but for some reason after I created that account (as a safety precaution) I am no longer allowed to log into my network account on this computer. I have been to system pref's and enabled all network accounts etc, but for some reason it is still not working. Anybody got any insight? I have tried changing the names so they don't clash, and still no dice.. I really don't want to contact the original administrator of this computer (his accounts are still active) as he doesn't work here any longer.. but am running out of options. I hope this makes sense.... Anywho thought I would see if anyone on here could think of any suggestions.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.