January 10, 201214 yr comment_51699 I had posted this in the news earlier. For some reason it sits on the website for awhile before it feeds into the forum.This game better be worth the delays!! Report
January 10, 201214 yr Author comment_51708 Sorry, Siren. Didn't see it up so just posted the vid. Report
January 10, 201214 yr comment_51711 No need for apologies I don't have the video anyways:) Shall the topics be merged into one big lovefest? Report
January 11, 201214 yr comment_51741 Sadly the only way to grab site news currently is via an rss update every 30 min. I'm working on a better solution. I will merge the two when I get home if I remember. Report
January 14, 201214 yr comment_51947 I don't care when it comes out as long as it is better than GRAW, dissapointed me to no end. I just hope they aren't delaying for anythiong other than to make it more polished (if they are delaying for kinect features that would pee me off). Report
January 15, 201214 yr comment_51966 Shane and I can't wait for this. I loved GRAW. I'm not great at shooters, COD is almost too fast for me, but GRAW was my speed. Hopefully they don't amp it up toooo much. We will both be on this one. Report
January 28, 201214 yr comment_52833 They really need to stop the delays! All the way til June now I think *sob* the trailer gets me so excited too I want to take my gun apart like at the e3 convention! Report
January 29, 201214 yr comment_52861 They really need to stop the delays! All the way til June now I think Seriously?! That is getting crazy! Better be a damn good game when it finally ships! Report
February 1, 201214 yr comment_52997 Right?! Otherwise I think people are gonna protest.... seriously Report
March 1, 201214 yr comment_54377 Combat TechnologyIn Ghost Recon Future Soldier you will be equipped with the most advanced combat technology designed to overwhelm and obliterate the enemy.Cross Com Stay one step ahead of the enemy: Cross Com gives you real time intel projected directly on your goggles. The HUD allows you to control drones on the fly, as well as locating key enemy targets. Optical CamouflageBe invisible: Use optical camouflage to move undetected through hot spots and gain the upper hand on your enemies.Sync ShotTam'em and bag 'em: Use the tagging feature on the ground or by drone to coordinate synchronized attacks on enemy targets.Cover SwapStay out of enemy site: Exploit unique cover system and swap through dynamic covers to surprise, flank and eliminate the enemy. Hand to Hand Combat Become the ultimate "quiet professional" : hand to hand combat will give you brutal close-combat moves.Over the ShoulderRelish in over 2500 animations: Your ghost recon character will roll, cover, slide and disappear to stalk and take down your pray.ModesSingle Player Campaign -12 hour story line; 12 missions- 8 spectacular locals - Fight across diverse terrains from the dust of Africa, the suburbs of Moscow, to the icy territory of the ArcticCo-Op ModeTeam up with friends to take down the enemy.- Play through the 12 campaign missions cooperatively online with up to 3 friends, or play on the same console and tv with the 2 player split screen mode. Multiplayer ModeUp to 16 players in 8 vs 8 matches for a fast-paced. intense online experience.- Select from 3 classes (Rifleman, Engineer and Scout) and unlock new gear to battle online across 10 maps.- Gain experience and levels, make decisive choices to customize and develop your character.- Gather Intel on your enemies positions and share it with your teammates.- Use the new suppression system to pin your enemies down while your teammates flank them.- 4 game modes focused on objectives and cooperation, including new exclusives and GR's classic Siege.- Created by Red Storm, the studio behind the critically acclaimed Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter multiplayer modes.Gunsmith Mode With over 20 million weapons at your disposal you'll have the perfect weapon for any combat situation.- Customize your weapon in the Gunsmith mode to gain the unfair advantage on your enemies.- Choose from dozens of attachments and components.- Replace triggers, barrels, stocks and much more to trick out your weapon and make it your own.- Test your weapon in the firing range before taking it into battle for ultimate accuracy and performance.- Compatible with Single Player, Multiplayer and Co-op. Report
March 16, 201214 yr comment_54823 I hope the single player pans out to be something fun. Never can tell anymore. Most things are just the same over the top experiences. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.