Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

March for Babies

Featured Replies

Do not feel obigated in any way to do this :) I just wanted to try and reach as many people as possible.

I am participating in a March of Dimes, March For Babies walk. Many of you know I lost a baby in 2008 and this is a cause that I support 100%. I am trying to reach a goal of raising $100 before the walk in May. It might seem like a small goal, but hey....that's my goal. The link is to my personal page on the March of Dimes, March for Babies website where you can donate or pimp out to social networks and email. Thanks so much!

http://www.marchforbabies.org/chastitypine

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.