January 6, 201214 yr comment_51527 Holy mother of god. Gabe Newell is rolling in sandwiches right now. I just saw figures for 2011 for what Steam delivered to PC gamers. One number stands out to me."Meanwhile Steam doubled the amount of data it delivered in content in 2011 vs 2010, serving over 780 Petabytes of data to gamers around the world"SEVEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY MOTHEREFFING PETABYTES!!!!!I think I'll just leave this graphic here for a bit to let that sink in. Report
January 6, 201214 yr comment_51534 Awesome. Makes you less mad when the download is slow when you know how much data is being transferred. Report
January 9, 201214 yr Author comment_51614 Judging by those numbers up there, they processed more information this year than Google. Im sure the numbers aren't accurate anymore, but dayum, thats a lot of game. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.