Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Dragon has arrived

Featured Replies

I am an unquenchable fire, the center of all energy, the stout heroic heart. I am truth and light, I hold power and glory in my sway. My presence disperses dark clouds. I have been chosen to tame the Fates. =P

I do not have many games, but I am good at what I play, I don't say much, but that is not entirely bad, is it?

  • Author

Thank you. I am looking forward to meeting the community.

Also.. there are a lot of new member posts, so I hope they will read mine, so I can say hello and welcome to everyone.

Aye, I am a lazy nin. =P

Hey Dragon, welcome to the forums. You'll have to file your dragon registration papers with Dragons Claw before you are officially acknowledged as a dragon here. And I like your Shikamaru avatar btw, I take it you are a Naruto fan?

Welcome to gamercide!

dont worry about most of the new users threads. most of us made one when we transfered over. so not all of them are new people. im sure everyone will stop by and say hi

  • Author

Hey Dragon, welcome to the forums. You'll have to file your dragon registration papers with Dragons Claw before you are officially acknowledged as a dragon here. And I like your Shikamaru avatar btw, I take it you are a Naruto fan?

Indeed I am. Shikamaru will always be the best. :D

Rock Lee > Shikamaru!!!

Just give him some booze and he'll kick everyone's arse! haha *hic!*

But Genius Nin > Drunk Nin.

Seriously, Shikamaru should be the main character, and the Nine Tail's jinchuuriki. The show would be so much better, rather than having Naruto as the cliched well-meaning goofy protagonist.

But Genius Nin > Drunk Nin.

Seriously, Shikamaru should be the main character, and the Nine Tail's jinchuuriki.

Wow, I feel geekier just reading that. OMG, I think I just spontaneously sprouted horned-rim glasses. :o

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.