Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Night of the Living Dead'ish!

Featured Replies

Sorry for making you a girl Wonk. LOL It's getting old slapping Kitty and Mandy in there all the time, plus the face you posted is just too cool/creepy to NOT use. :)

<div style='background-color:#e9e9e9; width: 425px;'><object id='A64060' quality='high' data='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=hiXwCqk6lBwGcHfs&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=JibJab' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' height='319' width='425'><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></param><param name='movie' value='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=hiXwCqk6lBwGcHfs&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=JibJab'></param><param name='scaleMode' value='showAll'></param><param name='quality' value='high'></param><param name='allowNetworking' value='all'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='FlashVars' value='external_make_id=hiXwCqk6lBwGcHfs&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=JibJab'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param></object><div style='text-align:center; width:435px; margin-top:6px;'>Personalize funny videos and birthday <a href='http://sendables.jibjab.com/ecards'>eCards</a> at JibJab!</div></div>

Lol. I like how it looks like I'm chewing on a severed gummy head whenever I talk. And I get to be the cool black guy that survives the longest! Only to be mistaken for a zombie and killed later (in the original iirc).

You are having way too much fun with these, Chris. XD

Well, it was the best I could do with what I'm working with, so you get the gummy mouth. LoL

And yes, I'm having a lot of fun.

I think it would have worked better with me as a zombie, so it would just look like I had a messed up zombie chin. And that was creeeepy seeing Wonk making that face but with a girl's voice LOL.

That was funny, despite the sex change....

First I have had time to look. My final exams ended Saturday so I was REALLY busy... School + Family = No Time to Surf...

cool.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.