Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Looking for some PS3 friends

Featured Replies

Hi All, I picked up MW3 on the PS3 and generally game with my room mate on there (2 set ups no split screen bs) I generally don't run with a mic but if you are looking for someone to party up with and competent team members or looking to increase your PS3 friend list hit me up Lord_Kitchener. Other multiplayer games I play are The Heist and that's about it.

  • 7 months later...

I used to play on Xbox until I was banned from Call of Duty Black Ops, Xbox live and Xbox....... Then I played PS3..... until it over heated and melted itself.......

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.