Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Looking for a few people to game with

Featured Replies

The games i want to get into with a bunch of people will be

BF3

MW3

LoL

SC2

All on Pc, Message me or add my Skype, Shippokin

So we can get a clan or something running and I'll prob be making video's on our gameplay <3

The only game I have on that list is BF3 - Which we've already friended up :D Anyone else?

  • 2 weeks later...

wen joe posted that he wasnt lying, but he is now he loves LoL you should badger him till he adds you

  • 7 months later...

Did............you.............say.............BATTLE FIELD?.... 3..................... I'm in, count me as your personal life revitalizer in Battle Field 3, I offer a 80% revival rate with a 92% chance to just be killed right after I revive you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.