Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Christmas Loot

Featured Replies

So it's Christmas, and I was wondering what kind of loot everyone got?

My family usually does presents on Christmas Eve, so I got

A Kindle Touch

A Mark Ecko Star Wars Storm Trooper hoodie

Some T-Shirts (including one awesome one where the human in an evolutionary line up is facing the other way saying "Stop following me!" to the pre-humans and chimp lol)

Candies/chocolates etc.

A headlamp and a booklight, either of which are perfect for the non-backlit Kindle (booklight seems to clip on well)

Assorted shower gels and such

So pretty cool stuff. I'm excited to be able to read a ton of good books now, and put some manga on the Kindle.

I may have to post some pictures later on, mainly of the hoodie. It's awesome lol, the hood zips up to a mask, pretty sure it was Chris that made a thread about them a while back.

What did everyone else get?

This xmas is the best I've had in a long time. My bf's family absolutely spoiled me (totally unexpected)

OVer all I got a

New laptop (squee!!!) I've been using Wayne's when he isnt home, but he got me a nice toshiba gaming laptop, it's beautiful.

Two Pidgeon books. tumblr_lst12yseYe1qd8ers.jpg (Yes it's a childrens book)

HIs family got my dog a nice dog bed and a couple squeaky toys.

His family got me a stocking full of candy and a pair of socks.

A pair of nice earrings

A sweater from gap

Two scarves

a barnes and noble gift card

a gaming headset

a wireless router

and lots of delicious new orleans food.

It was a fantastic xmas and I def wasn't expecting that much stuff

Built myself a new PC (with a GTX560 and a Z68 motherboard), but otherwise got a bunch of CDs

The Smashing Pumpkins - Gish (deluxe edition)

Alice Cooper - Welcome to my Nightmare

Iggy Pop - Lust for Life

David Bowie - Let's Dance

Radiohead - TKOL RMX 1234567

Tears for Fears - Shout: The very best of Tears for Fears

Cheap Trick - At Budokan

I got a new 360 slim/w Kinect from my gf's parents, which was really nice, but I still think it was way too much money to spend on me.

Halo anniversary

Battlefield 3

Forza 4

Final Fantasy 1&2 on PSP

A new Gi, my gf hated my old one cause it smelled like sweat.

And a cool little jungle gym for our cats

I made out like a bandit this year

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.